Saskatchewan Polytechnic offers degrees, diplomas, certificates and post-graduate training that lead to rewarding careers in business, information technology, health, mining, transportation and other sectors of the economy. Depending on your program you'll reinforce your skills through labs, clinical placements, field investigations, outdoor camps, machinery time, workplace practicums and/or co-op work terms. Our focus on applied learning earns us great respect with employers and develops marketable skills that prepare graduates to contribute in the workforce from Day 1.
Programs available for Sept 2017 intake
- Business Diploma (Multiple specializations)
- Office Administration
- Recreation and Community Development
- Post Graduate - Business
- Environmental Engineering
- Food and Nutrition Management
Scholarship for International Students
Saskatchewan Polytechnic awarded over $200,000 in awards to international students in 2016-17. These awards are offered to students based on academic standing at Saskatchewan Polytechnic.
Last date of applications for the Sept 2017 intake
Depends on visa application processing times; for India we recommend that you apply no later than June 15, 2017
Graduated from Royal Roads University
News and Events
- 1 Year of study +1 year of study = 3 years work permit
- Say no to fraudulent documents
- Don't choose unauthorized consultants
- New CIC (Canada) rules under Bill C- 35 affect students choice of a consultant ...
- Amended Regulations by Canada - EQA IN BC
- Amended Regulations by Canada - You can work off Campus from Day One!