Georgian College CanadaGeorgian College I One Georgian Drive
Barrie I Ontario L4M 3X9, Canada
Georgian College Canada
Georgian College is a public Ontario college with 7 campuses, Georgian College offers international students an unbeatable advantage:
- Ranked among top Ontario colleges in International Student Satisfaction survey!!!
- A leader in graduate employment since 13 years.
- An incredibly authentic Canadian environment with 90% domestic & 10% international students.
- 550+ University articulations for advanced entry into degree programs.
- Main campus of 100 acres in Barrie, just an hour's drive from Toronto.
Programs available for Sept. 2017 intake
Acupuncture, Addictions: Treatment & Prevention (Internship), Advt & Marketing, Communications, Architectural Technician (Co-op), Architectural Tech. (Co-op), Art & Design Fundamentals, Automotive - Business (Co-op), Aviation Mgmt (Co-op), Bachelor of Business (Automotive Mgt) (Co-op), Bachelor of Business Admin. (Mgmt & Leadership), –Bachelor of Human Services Police studies, Bachelor of Interior Design, B.Sc in Nursing , Baking & Pastry Arts, Big Data Analytics, Biotech-Health, Business, Business - Accounting Business - Accounting (Co-op), Business – Marketing, Business - Marketing (Co-op), Business - Marketing (Co-op), Business (Co-op), Business Admin - Accounting (Co-op), Business Admin - HR (Co-op), Business Admin (Co-op) , Business Entrepreneurship, Cabinetmaking Techniques, Carpentry Techniques, Child & Youth Care, Child and Youth Care (Advanced Entry), Civil Engg Technician - Construction (Co-op), Civil Engg Technology (Co-op), Communications & Professional Writing, Communicative Disorder Assistant, Community & Justice Services, Computer Programmer (Co-op) ,Computer Programmer Analyst (Co-op) , Computer Systems Technician - Networking (Co-op) , Culinary Mgmt (Co-op), Culinary Skills Chef Training, Dental Assisting (level I & II), Dental Hygiene (previously DNHY), Developmental Services Worker , Digital Photography & Imaging, Digital Video , Early Childhood Education, Electrical Engg Technician (Co-op), Electrical Engg Technology (Co-op) , Environmental Technician (Co-op), Environ.l Technology (Co-op), Esthetician Event Management, Fine Arts, Fine Arts - Advanced, Fitness and Health Promotion, Food and Nutrition Mgmt, General Arts & Science - 1 Year, General Arts And Science - 2 Years, Goldsmithing And Silvesmithing, Golf Facilities Operation Mgmt, Graphic Design, Graphic Design Production, Hairstyling , Heating, Refrigeration, and Air Conditioning Technician (Co-op), 'Honors Bachelor of Business Admin (Golf Management), Hospitality Admin. (Co-op), Hotel and Resort Operations Management (Co-op), HRM, Info Systems & Security, Interactive Media Design - Web, Interior Decorating, International Business Management (internship), Jewellery & Metals Kitchen and Bath Design, Law Clerk, Massage Therapy, Massage Therapy - Fast Track, Mech. Technician - Precision Skills (Co-op) Mech. Techniques- Marine Engine Mechanic, Mechanical Techniques - Small Engine Mechanic, Medical Skin Care Therapies Museum and Gallery Studies, Occupational Therapist Assistant & Physiotherapist Assistant, Office Admin - Executive (Co-op), Office Admin - Executive ,Office Admin- General, Office Administration - Health Services, Opticianry (Co-op), Personal Support Worker, Pharmacy Technician, Plumbing Techniques, Police Foundations, Power Engg Technology (Co-op), Practical Nursing, Pre-Health Scis pathway to Advanced Diplomas & Degrees, Protection, Security & Investigation, PR - Corp. Communications, Recreation & Leisure Services (Co-op), Research Analyst (internship), Snow Resort Fundamentals, Snow Resort Operations (Co-op), Social Service Worker, Sport Admin, Therapeutic Recreation (internship), Tourism-Marketing & Product Development, Veterinary Technician, Welding Techniques
Scholarships for International Students
HRMN - Scholarship Amount C$1000, Eligibility - All applying for Sept 2017. Disbursement-To student's tuition fee account by 10th day after the add/drop date
BINT - Scholarship Amount C$1000 Eligibility - All applying for Sept 2017 Disbursement - To student's tuition fee account by 10th day after the add/drop date
RAPP - Scholarship Amount C$1500 x 2 semesters Eligibility - All applying for Sept 2017 Disbursement - To student's tuition fee account for Sem 2 and Sem 3 by 10th day after the add/drop date for that semester
INSS - Scholarship Amount C$2500 x 2 semesters Eligibility - All applying for Sept 2017 Disbursement - To student's tuition fee account for Sem 2 and Sem 3 by 10th day after the add/drop date for that semester
- 100% application fee waiver for students who have a combined GPA of 75% and above OR
- 100% application fee waiver for students who have an overall IELTS score of 7 and above.
- 50% application fee waivers for ALL qualifying students, meeting college delegates during spot assessments/ education fairs & applications submitted during the fair/spot assessment sessions or within 15 business days of the fair/spot assessment.
Last date of applications for Sept 2017 intake
15th July, 2017
Graduated from Royal Roads University
News and Events
- 1 Year of study +1 year of study = 3 years work permit
- Say no to fraudulent documents
- Don't choose unauthorized consultants
- New CIC (Canada) rules under Bill C- 35 affect students choice of a consultant ...
- Amended Regulations by Canada - EQA IN BC
- Amended Regulations by Canada - You can work off Campus from Day One!