Sault College International - India
c/o Centennial Business Centre
No.105, first floor, The Presidency
1 St. Mark's road, Bangalore-560001
Sault College offers students the high quality education they want and more! Ranked #1 in the province with a score of 85% in overall student satisfaction, and a national award recipient for excellence in international education (academic category), Sault College grants Ontario College certificates, diplomas, advanced diplomas, graduate certificates, and degrees to its graduates. Educating over 4,000 students each year, Sault College specializes in technology, engineering, health, business, natural environment, and media and design programs. Located on the border of the United States at the heart of the largest great lakes on the planet, Sault College is one of 24 publicly-funded colleges in the province of Ontario. Visit our website atwww.saultcollege.ca to learn more.
Programs available for January 2017 Intake
- Police Foundations
- Protection, Security and Investigation
- Public Relations and Event Management - Post Graduate Certificate
- Personal Support Worker
- Pre- Health Sciences
- Mechanical Engineering Technician
- Forest Conservation Technician
- Adventure Recreation and Parks Technician
- Fish/Wildlife Conservation Technician
- Natural Environment Technician
- Natural Environment Technologist
Scholarship for International Students
Special agent - specific scholarships available in addition to general scholarships. (please see attachment for details - the attachment is not for distribution to students, it is for agent information).
No application fee. On spot admissions.
Yes! We have our Open House - see this promotional video for the event: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96U_Np5zr bY Also, online registration for Open House here: www.saultcollege.ca/openhouse Here's a sault college graduated student of PG program in Public Relations & Event Management (Business), Harleen Puaar. Please note that Harleen has already secured full-time work until September following her May graduation: www.youtube.com/watch?v=boMnp0uH
Last date of application for the January 2017 intake
we hope to receive applications by mid-Nov. 2016
Graduated from Royal Roads University
News and Events
- 1 Year of study +1 year of study = 3 years work permit
- Say no to fraudulent documents
- Don't choose unauthorized consultants
- New CIC (Canada) rules under Bill C- 35 affect students choice of a consultant ...
- Amended Regulations by Canada - EQA IN BC
- Amended Regulations by Canada - You can work off Campus from Day One!